Friday, October 2, 2009

(nothing to say) ~Viv

I once went through a phase to start writing lyrics and making up tunes for it. I know it sounds stupid and i can imagine some ppl go, "geez vivian, that's dumb." But I confess, i LIKED it. I like writing down lyrics to express how i feel. I like making smooth melody and sometimes playing the chords on the piano to see how it sounds like. But for some reason, I gave up because like other people, I myself also thought that this is lame. I mean, who do i think i am? Mariah Carey's kid? Jeez, get real Viv. You don't even live in L.A.  

So....me and Firdaus had this convo during ICT. (btw, the convo is abit edited.)

Me : Do you prefer girls wearing lipgloss or mascara?
Fir: What's mascara?
Me: Neh, the thing you put on the eyelashes (gesture of vain girls combing their eyelashes upwards)
Fir : ohhh...lipgloss.
Me: Lipgloss or eyeshadow?
Fir : Eyeshadow.
Me : Eyeshadow or pants?
Fir : Eyeshadow
Me: Why you like eyeshadow so much?
Fir : Eyeshadow nice wad. look more emo. 

You know why Fir says eyeshadow make girls look more emo? cos he thought eyeshadow is applied UNDER THE EYELIDS. lol right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment