Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guess what tiff? me too. ~Viv

(cough)(cough) down with fever and cough. flu germs haven't invade my body system yet. You know what? it's so funny. When the whole class (20 people) were sick, me and tiff were okay. But over the weekends, Tiff and I got sick. (cough)(cough)(COUGH!) When my friends were sick, i was thinking, "yay! my immune system is fantastic...." until that unfortunate friday night in pbk tuition. I started having dry coughs. i thank my family for urging me to bring water to tuition that night and i also thank the girl sitting beside me giving me cough drops (it wasn't really cough drops...just the kind of sweet that stopped you from coughing temporarily. it was seriously nice of her to do that as i don't even know her.) on Saturday, i had slight sore throat, cough and a temperature of 36.6 degree Celsius. On sunday morning, which is now, my body felt heavy, i had a fever, i still cough like mad and you know what? I CAN'T EVEN UNSCREW A WATER BOTTLE! really, it's true. i was so weak. even my lips went scarily dry (which gave me excuse to wear lip gloss). but after around 7 bottles of mineral water, medicine and some oatmeal, i seem to gain back my energy but of course, i had to remain in bed. luckily i had my laptop to keep me company. *whispers*actually, i don't think im suppose to go on9 now....oh welllll.....
ta-ta ppl! make sure you guys drink loads of water to prevent yourself from the germs. bye!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment