Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you peeps! ~Viv

Hi guys. Thank you so much for your support when i went up there. At first i was nervous but after hearing all that applause, i immediately relaxed. I thank the people who believed in me when i din even believe in myself.
This is what happened before the competition during the teabreak:
1. Talked to my mum for a bit. yes...she was there. 

2. Tried out the mike.

3. Rehearsed a little bit.

4. Tried not to freak out.

5. Linda and Alicia came up to me and 'absorb' away all my stress. (thanks guys!)

6. Went to the toilet.

This is what happened just seconds before my name was called. 

Vivian squeezed Maggie's hand. (I thank Maggie for not wincing in pain.)
Vivian : Maggie, do u KNOW that next is ME?????
Maggie : Vivian, calm down. You can do this.....
Vivian : ahhhhh....do you know how good are those people?
Maggie : Just have fun out there, okay? 
Kim :  Moving on, is Vivian Tong from 4C.....

This is what happened when i was up there facing you guys:
1. Relaxed after hearing the applause. 

2. Smiled at the crowd. 

3. Talked in front of the audience. 

4. Say thank you. 
This is what happened after the whole thing ended:
1. Tried to shake hands with every single one the participants (hehe...but only managed to shake hands with Maggie, Pei Chen, Daniel and Adrian)

2. Shook hands/ hugged everyone. 

3. Screamed my head off with Alicia for 5-8 seconds.

Yea...this is basically what happened. Once again, i thanked ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! 

Conclusion about the whole thing: 
1. Giving a speech while looking at Mrs. Ngu calms me down.
2. Wearing Brandon's watch is good luck.
3. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment