Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hols? ~Viv

Woot! It's a surprise holiday for the students of Kuchingnites. I'm glad the gov. declared it, cos i REALLY need it. Thanks, God. Once again, you made my life a roller-coaster.
Anywayz, tomorrow, I GOING TO TRAVEL TO HONG KONG ON MY OWN!!! 
of course, im being EXTREMELY paranoid and haven't even done any preparation yet.
Gasp. Wish me luck guys....i really hope i don't get mugged (touch wood!) or anything. 

Oh yea! And that kanye west with taylor swift thing really got me shocked. I was like, KANYE WAD IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING????? I guess he got too confident over his public image that the rest of the world would have also thought that beyonce should have won. Or....this could be some wacky publicity stunt. hmmm.....or...it could be he hated country music and wanted to stand up for beyonce. 
Aiyah...i donno. God, please have mercy on his soul.

Bye guys! wish me luckkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment