Wednesday, September 9, 2009

recently :)

so i've not updated in quite awhile so..this is gonna be quite a long post.

ON FRIDAY, i went over to hazel's at about 6. we did all the stuff tht we could do to kill time and the boredom. we gossiped, curled my hair and fooled around. then at around 9, kenny came to fetch us to c121. kenny was speaking his indian language tht i couldnt understand a thing at all. so yeah we met up with chiahsyin, henry and elaine for supper at c121. oh yeah! we went for supper bcause it was kenny's last night in kuching bfore he left for kedah. :( hehe. so yeah we talked and ate bla bla bla. haha. yeah then we went home and it was the end of the night. :) lol...

ON SATURDAY, me, fira, shahiran, daniel and alvin went out for dinner at lyn's. then we walked to hilton to see the ballroom for the prefect night thingy. bcause fira wants to see it. then we went to little lebanon bcause the guys wanted to shisha. so yeah. fira and I just talked while they were shisha-ingg. lol. then later alvin's bro billy came ovr to join us. then at 10++ fira sent me back to my grand's house and tht's the end of the night too.

ON SUNDAY, nothing happened.

ON MONDAY, school :)

ON TUESDAY, school :)

ON WEDNESDAY, had our physics test. :(


like as if im writing my on my diary. lol. im just too boredd.

x, nat





No comments:

Post a Comment