Sunday, November 8, 2009

INTERNET ADDICTION ~VIV

some ppl are hooked on drugs. some ppl are hooked on cigarettes. wad about me? let me give you a hint, it's legal, it's harmless(for other ppl lahhh) and it's the title of my post. YESSSS....YES PPL. I AM OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET. you have no idea how it seriously worries me. maybe im just procastinating over the other stuff i DON'T want to do...like, addmaths, computer OS thing, and so on and so forth. whatever. whenever i have my laptop, i just FEEL i have to search for something. in a way, i learnt quite a lot of stuff like, how the movie, "Coraline" is made.....(seriously, u guys have to watch it...it's AWESOMEEEEEEEE) and the REAL reason rihanna was assaulted by chris brown. YEP, fun stuff like that. OKAY.....gotta get off the internet. have fun guys! and may God bless our souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment