Saturday, November 14, 2009

WATER/AIR MOLECULEEEEE!!

yup, it's a post dedicated to Liciapong.
Pay no mind to the caps.
To sum it up, Alicia Bong Siau Jia is my right hand hobo adviser who has problems, of what, i dont know. She thinks, stressing on the word thinks, she is cute or something. Must have gotten drugged i bet and hopes, yes hopes, that she is able to beat me in Restaurant City.

Well, just wanna annoy her buuuuuttt she is kinda nice. Now, Licia, lets not get perasan here, I used kinda not very. She over reacts and has a voice that can...smash drums? She patronizes The Spring a lotttttt and is apparently my ex wife. -crosses fingers and hopes Mum does not see this-

In a nutshell, I -cough- looooveeee -cough- yoouuuu but Pistachio guy and MH more, duh

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment